Wanted to stay in Key West, but was worried about spending too much money on just a room and wanted a nice place for a reasonable rate. I saw Blue Marlin had 123 reviews and all were 4 or 5 wtih the exception of one that was a 3. I decided based on the reviews to make reservations. I wasn't disappointed. On top of having a decent price, they give you a fridge and microwave in the room. The room is nice and big and the bathroom is nice too. It is two blocks from the southernmost point, one block from the beach, one block from the butterfly conservatory, and one block from the start of Duval street. This hotel is so nice and the room was clean. The pool area was very nice and the pool was clean. The staff was so friendly, and helped me park the car. The parking may be kind of tight, but we always did find a parking spot. That was one thing the other reviews warned about. It was a very nice stay and my family was impressed and we had the best time. Thank you Blue Marlin for all you did for us!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located 1 block from town center & 3 blocks from ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Blue Marlin Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel Key West
- Blue Marlin Motel Key West, Florida