Stayed here for three nights in July. We had been looking for a reasonable priced place to stay for weeks prior to our trip and as the departure date got closer realised that we had to book. Found this place and read a few reviews, thought it was worth a try and booked it. When we arrived I thought it looked a bit dated, 50's type of place, anyway we got the keys to the room and took a look inside. The room was spotless, typical 'Holiday Inn' type of room but everything was good, AC worked (which we needed), bathroom was as clean as can be. The free breakfast was what it was, simple and basic but adequate. The maids were spot on, every day the room was as clean as a whistle. Can't fault the place for the money really, Duval St is one block over, bars & restaurants close by, Southernmost Point just around the corner, no worries.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located 1 block from town center & 3 blocks from ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Blue Marlin Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel Key West
- Blue Marlin Motel Key West, Florida