Location was perfect to be able to walk into town and access to Duval St. Free parking too! Breakfast was minimal but perfectly adequate, toast, butter, preserves, fresh fruit, pastries, tea, coffee, juices. Trays available to be able to take food back to your room or simply sit at the ables by the pool. Our room had two double beds, plenty of room, large flat screen tv. Fridge shelves were a bit rusty but other than that it was clean and functional. Coffee maker in room But can be used to heat water for tea too. Bathroom was extremely clean and a reasonable size, shower amazing, great water pressure and hot water. Towels changed daily and they were extremely generous with towels in the room. Free towels for the pool too, collect from reception daily. Good aircon, look like new units. There was free wifi but it was extremely flakey, reception very helpful but couldn't give a reason other than our room was too far away. Bit disappointing so if you need to keep in touch make sure your room is near the server.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located 1 block from town center & 3 blocks from ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Blue Marlin Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel Key West
- Blue Marlin Motel Key West, Florida