Booked this hotel based on TA reviews and it was as expected, but one thing I don't remember reading about were the thinness of the linens. That drove me nuts!! Also, if you don't like to hear people walking around upstairs, get the upstairs rooms. Never had a problem with the neighboring walls or outside, but heard the walking. Floors could use a mopping between guests too. otherwise it seemed pretty clean.
Very close and easy to get to anything from this hotel. Price can't be beat, but if you want something very nice, looks elsewhere.
Parking was very tight! We had a hard time parking most nights because the parking spaces are so close together. Not sure where you would park if you came in very late, because the parking spaces are truly limited.
Staff was fairly pleasant. Skipped breakfast here, it was super basic. I only saw danish and muffins offered, along with juice and coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-story Motel located 1 block from town center & 3 blocks from ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Blue Marlin Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Marlin Hotel Key West
- Blue Marlin Motel Key West, Florida