We were directed to DUVAL HOUSE by a local Key West Visitors' Center. We had planned on staying at the Radisson Hotel, away from the hubbub of Duval St., but they convinced us that parking would be terrible, and it would be better to be in walking distance to the restaurants and shops. The "hostess" was less than friendly or professional, and showed us a depressingly dark, dirty, claustrophobic room (the same price as the Radisson!) or a slightly larger room with king bed for 40% more. We said no thanks, and ended up staying a block away at another B&B (which I remembered seeing on Trip Advisor). It was much cleaner, with bigger brighter rooms, more convenient parking, better managed, friendly staff - and the same price. I'm sure there's worse, but especially if it's off-season or midweek, you could probably find somewhere much better than Duval House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Duval House is the heart and soul of old Key West. Our bed and breakfast is the perfect destination for an idyllic getaway. The Duval House is a traditional, caribbean-style bed and breakfast centrally located at the midpoint of Duval Street in the heart of Old Town, Key West. We offer seven buildings overlooking our lush, tropical courtyard and sunny, newly-constructed pool. All of our rooms offer private bathrooms, overhead fans, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and complimentary, continental breakfast. Reserve your stay at paradise and let us make your getaway dreams a reality at The Duval House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Duval House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Duval House Hotel Key West
- Duval Key West
- The Duval House Key West, Florida