Our friends stayed at Old Town Manor when they got married in Key West, so the hotel came highly recommended. However, even then, it exceeded our expectations. The staff was warm and welcoming and our rooms were spacious and comfortable (with two queen sized beds, the room did not feel crowded at all).
The hotel is tucked away but is just steps from Duval street, which can be a little crazy and Spring Break-y in the evenings, so it was wonderful to return to our quiet hotel at night. The breakfast spread was also excellent with lots of options. I would highly recommend Old Manor Inn and would love to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half a block from Duval Street and minutes from all your favorite Key West attractions, this hip bed and breakfast in Key West is the perfect accommodation for your Key West vacation. This top rated Key West B&B features modern amenities, daily continental breakfast, lush historic gardens and is pet friendly. Reserve your favorite room or book the entire inn for your Key West family reunion, destination wedding or group gathering. We look forward to welcoming you to Key West! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Old Town Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Manor Hotel Key West
- Old Town Manor Key West, Florida