Our daughter had searched for months for the perfect venue for her wedding/reception. After visiting many locations on the East Coast, she excitedly told me she found the perfect location ONLINE. Her father and I were a little hesitant but trusted her judgement. She made many phone calls to Nicole and was sold on the Old Town Manor. Nicole gave us all the information to start our wedding planning. We made a quick weekend trip from North Carolina in March 2014 to finalize all the plans with vendors. This was our first visit to the Manor. Nicole met with us and gave us a tour. My daughter was right. This place was PERFECT for her special day! We decided to take advantage of the weekend wedding package offered and reserved the entire Manor.
On the 19th of June, 2014, our guest began to arrive. The staff personally showed everyone to their rooms, around the Manor and made arrangements for those who arrived after hours. Each room was decorated beautifully. The staff went out of their way to make all our guest feel at home and welcome. There was a good variety for breakfast each morning. There were many healthy selections which were important to some of our guest who were diabetic. We loved being met each morning with the friendly smiles of the staff. They always took a few minutes to chat with us.
Although there were many vendors getting things ready for the wedding dinner/reception the morning of June 21, the Manor seemed so relaxing and calm. All our guests were able to enjoy a day relaxing around the pool and beach, browsing up and down Duval street (which was only about a half a block away), or just enjoying sitting in the tropical garden or on their porches. After a beautiful beach wedding, all our guest arrived back to the Manor for a wonderful dinner and danced the remainder of the night away in the garden. I loved the fact that every time I looked around I saw Nicole. She stayed until the last guest retired to their room for the night and made sure all our expectations of the Manor were met.
We would love to mention that all our guests LOVED the Manor and have had only positive comments. They have commented many times that they want to plan a reunion soon. We loved the comfortable beds. I can't say enough about the keyless entry of all the rooms. It was so great not to have to keep up with keys or cards during our stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Half a block from Duval Street and minutes from all your favorite Key West attractions, this hip bed and breakfast in Key West is the perfect accommodation for your Key West vacation. This top rated Key West B&B features modern amenities, daily continental breakfast, lush historic gardens and is pet friendly. Reserve your favorite room or book the entire inn for your Key West family reunion, destination wedding or group gathering. We look forward to welcoming you to Key West! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Old Town Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Town Manor Hotel Key West
- Old Town Manor Key West, Florida