“Quiet and comfortable”

Eden House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Key West
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Upon arrival you get a welcome drink and can take advantage of their complimentary happy hour from four to five. This place has a homey feel and clean. Close to Duval Street and plenty of good times and good food to eat!

Room Tip: Pictures of each room on website will help you choose
1  Thank BigRon773

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for two nights on an impromptu trip to the Keys. Great location (not too close to the madness of Duval St., but an easy walk to all the attractions), quaint grounds and friendly service make this place a winner. We would stay here again for sure.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dreadnattydreadlock
Reviewed 17 November 2013

The Eden House did everything right. From the start, the staff was helpful and pleasant. The room was not large, but very clean and quiet, despite being the first one down the hall from the front desk. The grounds are beautiful with a variety of spaces to enjoy, including the pool, hammocks, the smoking deck, the pagoda, and the porch. Complimentary happy hour every day was the icing on the cake.

2  Thank Melissa H
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with Eden House! It was the perfect location for us, very close to everything but still quiet and relaxing. Once inside it was like being in your own private oasis. The property is absolutely beautiful and meticulously maintained! Our room was very small but still functional and clean, with all the necessary ammenities. The staff could not have been more hospitable and although there is no bar or restaurant on-site, Azur right next door offers a 20% discount for Eden House guests and the food is delicious!! They will even bring it to you poolside :-) We can't wait to go back! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beauty of Key West.

3  Thank NC272
Reviewed 15 November 2013

My husband and I came to Key West to celebrate our 15th Anniversary. We read all the good reviews here on TripAdvisor about the Eden House, and I must say our stay exceeded our expectations. The property is gorgeous and very clean. We were welcomed with a bottle of champagne and the weekend only got better from there. The staff was extremely attentive and helped us book a kayak trip and were always willing to offer suggestions on restaurants or things to do. The hammocks and porch swings are a lovely touch. As most have said, it is a short walk to Duval and to the waterfront but so nice to be a bit away from all of that. We will definitely be back!

2  Thank Elizabeth K
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Wonderful little guest house about 10 minutes walk (leisurely pace) to Duval Street and about 15 minutes walk to Malory Square. Initially found Eden House in The Rough Guide and then looked on Trip Advisor. Small rooms yes, but does it matter, no! Arrived and was offered a beer and told happy hour was open (complimentary), what a welcome! Stayed Oct 31 through Nov 4. Came to Key West for a wedding and didn't want to stay in a big hotel, so glad we stayed at Eden House. Lovely pool and spa. Wonderful team of helpful people and a great little place. Would certainly stay again.

Room Tip: The room with a porch swing on the ground floor round the corner from the swimming pool are great. M...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CVGLondon
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I was traveling solo and Eden House was perfect for me. I had a room facing the pool and it was a basic room but met my needs (as I did not need a fridge or such). I truly love the ambience of Eden House (and so enjoyed the hammocks situated hither and thither…one could always find a private place to read or such). The staff are all most agreeable and helpful when needed. I received excellent tips as to what company to snorkel with (as per my preferences) and there was sunblock and such set out to dab on for those who forgot and in need. It is a bit of a walk (to Duval) but I thought actually it is in a very good location. Good restaurants are near and the walk/area is through a very pretty area (i.e. nice architect with Southern charm)! At first , by the photo of its front, I wondered if Eden House would have the Key West charm of which I hoped…it did in spades.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo