Eden House
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
US$309
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$319
US$370
Travelocity
US$371
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$1,147
1,871 results
All reviewshappy hourporch swingazur restaurantsmall deluxehammock areadeluxe roomduval streetlaid backhot tubiced teaother guestsold townfront porchrented bikesold key westgrounds are beautifulfew blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 December 2013

My Wife and I spend a long weekend at the Eden house 11/30-12/3/13. very enjoyable and the rooms are very nice and clean. several categories of Rooms are available and the all have there own Charm. the swimming pool is fine and the Jacuzzi is relaxing. Next door Restaurant has excellent Food and for Breakfast we went to the "old Town Bakery" We enjoyed ourself and will be back in a couple of Month. The front Desk and eveyrbody is friendly and very helpful
Peter Schuetz
Peter1@carolina.rr.com

Room Tip: I recommend Rooms 301 and 401
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Perfect location just off the beaten path, clean, well appointed and really no room alike. Five star service and attached to the best restaurant In Key West. A Win win win all around! Luv the room with the outdoor shower. Brilliant idea to keep moisture out of the room. We all know the island has enough of that. Can't wait to return :) now that I know smoke free property.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The hotel is a joy to stay at, with wonderful friendly staff, and a great location in Old Town Key West. We will visit again! The grounds may be the best part, with well maintained landscaping, a nice pool and hot tub area, and happy hour from 4 to 5 pm weekdays.

Room Tip: Beware that some rooms share a bathroom with others and that some are quite small. If one asks for a delux room or above, this problem is avoided. Also, try for a room that also has access to a private balcony or other outside area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PaulK6520IM
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Let me start by saying I am a travel agent and went to the Keys to educate myself on the area. I chose the Eden house because my husband found it on the internet.
As we approached the Eden house I noticed the charm of the south immediately. Laura at the desk greeted us with a warm and hassle free checkin . Offering us a free cold beverage. Connor then showed us around noting all the services that were offered. Connor showed us our room and graciously let us know if there was anything we needed to let them know.

The Location was perfect. Could walk to Duval and pier any time of day or night without problems.

Our room was small but had all the charm and cleanliness that was through out the hotel Queen bed, fridge, private bath. It was on the second floor just down from a lovely balcony that we would sit at night with a glass of wine.

Our room the last night (we decided to stay an extra night and the only available) was smaller with two single bed and a shared bathroom. I loved this place so much I would have slept on the hammocks outside it need be.
The rooms were tastefully decorated and extremely clean. Beds very comfy.

The hotel had a heated pool with a waterfall which we used each day. Happy hour at the pool each day from 4-5 was very welcoming. The pool area is a oasis with lovely palm and other flowering bushes. Extremely well kept .

The hotel is a quiet peaceful oasis. However the hotel was made even better by the staff that works there. Always pleasant helpful and smiling. Special thanks to Fritzy who truly is a gem. Thank you Fritzy for all your help and assistance while we were there but mostly thank you for the laughs we had together. We definitely will return.

Debbie Bernie

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My husband and I greatly enjoyed our stay at the Eden House. The courtyard area is even more lovely than the pictures on the website, with cozy areas, like a porch swing in a gazebo, to hide away. Our room was small, but had everything we could have asked for (we're not into watching TV on vacation, but I understand some rooms do have a TV). Free WiFi was readily available, the staff was beyond friendly and helpful, and the bike rental straight from the hotel made our short vacation extra special. Our room was one of the ones with a double bed and private bath. My only real wish would have been to have a queen sized bed, and the only negative was that the lights on the walkway outside the room stayed on all the time and made the room bright. They are probably for security and to make sure no one stumbles down the stairs, but perhaps room darkening shades are in order?

If I come back to Key West, I will definitely stay at Eden House again, although I would probably seek a room with a queen sized bed (I plan to be fabulously wealthy in the future, so maybe I could spring for one of the condos with a private patio... Hmmmm....).

I also highly recommend the hotel restaurant, Azur, which is not connected to the main building. The two meals we ate there were our best in Key West.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple