I chose the Eden House for hotel size, location, and landscaping. What you see online is what you get. Small and peaceful place to relax but so close to all the action on Duval and other attractions . This was our first trip to Key West and due to the Eden House and all the great people god willing it won't be our last. Not having breakfast included was fine by us it makes for more noise and mess created by trying to feed people. There is coffee and tea available 24 hours and fresh fruit in the morning , I would ask maybe having decaf coffee for those of us who can't have regular coffee. I did go to the bakery around the corner for decaf used free coffee and biscuit card for Eden House visitors. . When on vacation in paradise go out and experience the island, there are so many unique funky places close by why would I want to stay in the same place to eat? If you want to stay the Azur is right there, we ate there the first day and had a great eggs Benedict. Our room 105 was one of the small rooms but I knew that when we booked, we use the room to shower and sleep so it didn't bother us on size except we too had problem hitting knee on corner going around to bathroom , I put a shirt around the corner problem solved. I called ahead and asked for a special restaurant for our anniversary , Conner gave me three choices but really thought Latitudes was what I was looking for, he was right you take a free boat ride out to Sunset Key and eat next to the water no night life or bands just great food and lots of atmosphere. The parking at hotel is tricky not enough spaces so our last night we called a cab to take us to Louie's Backyard, again right on the water this place is off the beaten path also but food and location make it a busy place you need reservations so call a day ahead . Anywhere you stay on Key West will be great but The Eden House is like your own private garden of Eden we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax In Old Town Key West! The Eden House's first priority has been to maintain a clean inn, offer a comfortable bed, reasonable rates and have a staff that cares. Next comes the heated pool and Jacuzzi, hammocks, porch swings, waterfalls, sundeck, free off-street parking, café and lush gardens.We will have a cold drink for you at check-in and our daily complimentary 'happy hour' is poolside. Then at 10 PM we will dim the lights and let you get a good nights rest. Our night staff will not put a mint on your pillow but they will walk the grounds to insure that you won't be disturbed. I have owned and managed the Eden House for 27 years. I like to think that my staff and me do the 'little' things that will make your stay in Key West a memorable one. Key West is notorious for it's nightlife. Whether it is a sunset sail, a snorkel or kayak trip or deep water and flats fishing, the waters of the Florida Keys are like no other. Just let us know when you want to go.Grab a good book and a drink and I'll see you in the hammock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Eden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden House Hotel Key West
- Eden Hotel Key West
- Eden Key West
- Eden House Key West, Florida