This quaint little inn was located just a few blocks from Duval St and all of the action. The small pool is an oasis for the guests. Free happy hour drinks by the pool every day. We got the deluxe room with private bath and the only complaint I had was the AC did not go into the bathroom. The staff was helpful and there were tons of places to go eat near. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax In Old Town Key West! The Eden House's first priority has been to maintain a clean inn, offer a comfortable bed, reasonable rates and have a staff that cares. Next comes the heated pool and Jacuzzi, hammocks, porch swings, waterfalls, sundeck, free off-street parking, café and lush gardens.We will have a cold drink for you at check-in and our daily complimentary 'happy hour' is poolside. Then at 10 PM we will dim the lights and let you get a good nights rest. Our night staff will not put a mint on your pillow but they will walk the grounds to insure that you won't be disturbed. I have owned and managed the Eden House for 27 years. I like to think that my staff and me do the 'little' things that will make your stay in Key West a memorable one. Key West is notorious for it's nightlife. Whether it is a sunset sail, a snorkel or kayak trip or deep water and flats fishing, the waters of the Florida Keys are like no other. Just let us know when you want to go.Grab a good book and a drink and I'll see you in the hammock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Eden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden House Hotel Key West
- Eden Hotel Key West
- Eden Key West
- Eden House Key West, Florida