“Lovely hotel and well located”
Review of Eden House

Eden House
Ranked #9 of 51 Hotels in Key West
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed here for one night whilst traveling through the keys. Our room was fairly small but this didn't hinder us at all and it had all we needed. The whole hotel is well kept and the pool area is lovely along with a nice hot jacuzzi. The staff were very welcoming and gave us a tour when we arrived. It is within walking distance of Duval St which offers bars, restaurants and gift shops.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (1,808)

Reviewed 17 May 2014

I chose this hotel after an internet search. Often this can lead to disappointing results. In this case the real thing was so much better than I had expected. It is a beautiful hotel and the staff are just great. I hope to make a return visit at some point.

2  Thank Christine H
Reviewed 15 May 2014

There's really no other place in Key West like Eden House. Mike Eden is a super guy who somehow manages to have a staff that's the perfect balance of laid-back and professional. I like that another reviewer wrote "no pretenses". That's the perfect description. My wife and I have stayed at Eden House and I stayed here for a few weeks when I was in Key West on business. Either way, I can't think of anything they could've done better. It's quiet at night, but the fun of Duval St. is only 5 or 6 blocks away. It's nice, but not "fancy". The only thing I'd point out is that I understand there's no smoking on the premises. I don't smoke anymore, but if you smoke it might be something that you want to take into consideration. There's no place in Key West that we'd rather stay than Eden House. We always recommend it to our friends.

Room Tip: Since this isn't a big hotel, you sometimes may be limited in what's available. We've do...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sean-Indy
Reviewed 14 May 2014

for years we have been surfing the keys looking for a tiny get away close to the main attractions but tucked away in the quiets of the key west streets. we finally found it. Such a laid back staff, happy hour by the pool, and the perfect location, and did I mention they have their own bile stands right out front....now that we have found it we will definitely be going back time and time again

Room Tip: We stayed in several rooms, they all had their pluses and minuses
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 714cindee
Reviewed 14 May 2014

The rooms were clean, the atmosphere perfect and so Key West, and the staff always aimed to pleased. Many rooms surrounding a beautiful pool, many hammocks, swinging chairs-the perfect place to relax. It was always evident how hard Mike Eden and the staff worked to make the guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We all thoroughly enjoyed our time at Eden House-hoping to return many times.

Room Tip: We stayed 4 nights on the top floor of the Conch House and loved it! Because we had all fallen in l...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This was our third stay at Eden House and they always have gone over and above for guest satisfaction. We bought a package that included bikes, snorkel and sunset cruises and a lithograph... I recommend this package to everyone! Love the happy hour, I am a little bit of hermit but I really came out of my shell and socialized.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed in room 502... just love it. Sitting on the porch swing in the morning..sipping my tea, watching Flemming street come alive. This hotel is just so relaxing. Sun lotion on hand, drink at 4, swim noodle to float with in the pool. You don't need to pack it because they have thought of it bikes to hire .. lovely to cycle key west. This is our second visit, it simply can't be our last... it is idyllic. You really unwind here. People return time and time again and they are not wrong! 502 had been refurbished since our previous stay... this is typical I think, the hotel just keeps o improving.

Room Tip: 502 is my fave. You pay more for a bigger room .. so read carefully and you will be happy
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple