I can't say enough good things about the Eden House. I went on vacation to relax, have fun, and work on my writings. It was a perfect place for all three. I relaxed in the pool, had fun on the island, and finished my latest writing, one that had been in my mind for two years. The hotel is a perfect place to bring art to your vacation.
The ladies up at the front desk are real sweathearts and they were always so friendly and so helpful, and knew all the right places to go. Approach is at least 50% of the outcome in life, treat the ladies nicely, and they will make your stay wonderful. Regardless, treat the ladies nicely. The hotel is really peacefull at night and I got the best rest I've ever gotten at a hotel. The pool is great, it is all great.
You may even meet the neighbor from across the street, Maggie, who came over to use the soda machine one night as I was talking with nice local people in the small front lobby, and was so incredibly friendly.
Once you park it is in a very nice location for whatever you want, yet not so close to the busy streets like Duval to keep you up at night. Don't fret with a car just rent one of the bikes, beach cruisers, outside and you will have an open passport to the island.
I really could type on and on but I think I have made my point. This hotel, with its romantic feel and peaceful and qaint nights, is a pleasure. No need to look further, you would not regret a stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax In Old Town Key West! The Eden House's first priority has been to maintain a clean inn, offer a comfortable bed, reasonable rates and have a staff that cares. Next comes the heated pool and Jacuzzi, hammocks, porch swings, waterfalls, sundeck, free off-street parking, café and lush gardens.We will have a cold drink for you at check-in and our daily complimentary 'happy hour' is poolside. Then at 10 PM we will dim the lights and let you get a good nights rest. Our night staff will not put a mint on your pillow but they will walk the grounds to insure that you won't be disturbed. I have owned and managed the Eden House for 27 years. I like to think that my staff and me do the 'little' things that will make your stay in Key West a memorable one. Key West is notorious for it's nightlife. Whether it is a sunset sail, a snorkel or kayak trip or deep water and flats fishing, the waters of the Florida Keys are like no other. Just let us know when you want to go.Grab a good book and a drink and I'll see you in the hammock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden House Hotel Key West
- Eden Hotel Key West
- Eden Key West
- Eden House Key West, Florida