I meant to write a review as soon as we returned to Wales because this hotel was so good, but I did not get around to doing it. However we are going back to Key West in November and have just booked the Eden House again so I guess there can be no better recommendation than such a swift return! We liked this place as soon as we went to reception and got really good service, a cold drink and a helpful tour of the hotel with useful advise on local facilities. The setting is brilliant with the rooms, hammocks and loungers set around an inviting pool. We had a small room with toilet and shower, everything was clean and tidy and we walked out onto the verandah overlooking the pool. Next door is Azure where we had superb breakfasts and just a few yards further up the road is Finnegans Wake serving a great selection of beers and food. If you want a big impersonal hotel with rooms to match then this is probably not for you but if you are looking for an intimate hotel that really captures the essence of Key West then look no further. We can't wait to get back to Eden House in November when we will introduce my sister and brother-in-law to this special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax In Old Town Key West! The Eden House's first priority has been to maintain a clean inn, offer a comfortable bed, reasonable rates and have a staff that cares. Next comes the heated pool and Jacuzzi, hammocks, porch swings, waterfalls, sundeck, free off-street parking, café and lush gardens.We will have a cold drink for you at check-in and our daily complimentary 'happy hour' is poolside. Then at 10 PM we will dim the lights and let you get a good nights rest. Our night staff will not put a mint on your pillow but they will walk the grounds to insure that you won't be disturbed. I have owned and managed the Eden House for 27 years. I like to think that my staff and me do the 'little' things that will make your stay in Key West a memorable one. Key West is notorious for it's nightlife. Whether it is a sunset sail, a snorkel or kayak trip or deep water and flats fishing, the waters of the Florida Keys are like no other. Just let us know when you want to go.Grab a good book and a drink and I'll see you in the hammock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Eden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden House Hotel Key West
- Eden Hotel Key West
- Eden Key West
- Eden House Key West, Florida