A wonderful surprise in an equally delightful spot, Key West. Situated in Fleming Street, this small, privately run hotel is exactly what you want and need if you want the Keys experience to the max. We were lucky enough to have one of the bigger rooms, a small apartment. I spent hours in the hammock on the Porch, listening to the nightly sounds of birds and laughter. The distance to Duran street, the lovely harbor and other sights is easy to walk. You can leave your car at the parking lot during your stay. Shops are closeby and you feel like a villager the moment you check in. The pool is small but warm and set in a courtyard surrounded by flowert trees. At 4' pm it is happy hour with free (got it right) cocktails !
There is also free coffee & tea all day long and the management goes out of their way to help you with trips, food and anything that you might need. The boss is around and he is sort of a local legend, and has a vision on hospitality which is rarely seen these days in a money driven industry. I would not even consider any other hotel in KW. There are other small hotels like this one though, and all beautifully located. Do not opt for the all in resorts in this town, it spoils the feeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax In Old Town Key West! The Eden House's first priority has been to maintain a clean inn, offer a comfortable bed, reasonable rates and have a staff that cares. Next comes the heated pool and Jacuzzi, hammocks, porch swings, waterfalls, sundeck, free off-street parking, café and lush gardens.We will have a cold drink for you at check-in and our daily complimentary 'happy hour' is poolside. Then at 10 PM we will dim the lights and let you get a good nights rest. Our night staff will not put a mint on your pillow but they will walk the grounds to insure that you won't be disturbed. I have owned and managed the Eden House for 27 years. I like to think that my staff and me do the 'little' things that will make your stay in Key West a memorable one. Key West is notorious for it's nightlife. Whether it is a sunset sail, a snorkel or kayak trip or deep water and flats fishing, the waters of the Florida Keys are like no other. Just let us know when you want to go.Grab a good book and a drink and I'll see you in the hammock area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Eden House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden House Hotel Key West
- Eden Hotel Key West
- Eden Key West
- Eden House Key West, Florida