We went to Key West to relax and we did.The room was clean and lovely.Loved that shower too.
Comfy king bed.The staff was so nice especially,KIM!!!!!She is a sweetheart.
We loved the pool,the hot tub.So relaxing.
The location was just great.We were able to walk to restaurants and shopping.
In the morning they had breakfast which was included and in the evening a happy hour with light munchies.Very nice.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orchid Key Inn ranked in top 10 "Best Small Hotels in the United States"- Miami Herald.... The luxury Orchid Key is located on Duval Street and Truman; the very crossroads of Historic Old Town. Lush tropical landscapes surround our elegant amenity filled guest rooms and suites which surround our tranquil waterfalls, peaceful sun deck, heated pool, and spa. Everything the island is famous for is just foot steps outside our gates. Come experience the five orchid treatment. "Travelers Choice Award Top 10 Small Hotel as well as the Top 10 for Romantic in the USA 2013, 2014,and 2015". #1 For Highest guest satisfaction in Key West. The perfect location in Old Town Historic Key West surrounded by some of the finest dinning on Duval Street. Offering award-winning service and amenities of a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your Orchid Key Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Key Hotel Key West
- Orchid Key Inn Key West, Florida