We stayed two nights at the Orchid Key in January. The room was very spacious, modern, and comfortable. Our room was right next to the pool and it was nice to hear the waterfall by the hot tub when you came out of the room. Continental breakfast and happy hour beer/wine were included each day. The staff was helpful and friendly. They made recommendations on places to eat and made reservations for us. One of the reasons we go to Key West is to walk down Duval and have some drinks at the many bars, and the front desk gave us some discount cards for a few of them which came in handy!
I will definitely consider the Orchid Key again the for my next visit to Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orchid Key Inn ranked in top 10 "Best Small Hotels in the United States"- Miami Herald.... The luxury Orchid Key is located on Duval Street and Truman; the very crossroads of Historic Old Town. Lush tropical landscapes surround our elegant amenity filled guest rooms and suites which surround our tranquil waterfalls, peaceful sun deck, heated pool, and spa. Everything the island is famous for is just foot steps outside our gates. Come experience the five orchid treatment. "Travelers Choice Award Top 10 Small Hotel as well as the Top 10 for Romantic in the USA 2013, 2014,and 2015". #1 For Highest guest satisfaction in Key West. The perfect location in Old Town Historic Key West surrounded by some of the finest dinning on Duval Street. Offering award-winning service and amenities of a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Orchid Key Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Key Hotel Key West
- Orchid Key Inn Key West, Florida