We stayed here for 4 nights and everything was great. If you are looking for a great location, but not necessarily on the beach, this is it. The center of Key West. Small, clean, and the best customer service you can find. Lots of great recommendations for area restaurants and things to do. An $8 taxi ride from the airport, so no car needed. The breakfast is more than enough. Pool is small, but perfect for that afternoon relaxing with a Happy Hour drink before dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Orchid Key Inn ranked in top 10 "Best Small Hotels in the United States"- Miami Herald.... The luxury Orchid Key is located on Duval Street and Truman; the very crossroads of Historic Old Town. Lush tropical landscapes surround our elegant amenity filled guest rooms and suites which surround our tranquil waterfalls, peaceful sun deck, heated pool, and spa. Everything the island is famous for is just foot steps outside our gates. Come experience the five orchid treatment. "Travelers Choice Award Top 10 Small Hotel as well as the Top 10 for Romantic in the USA 2013, 2014,and 2015". #1 For Highest guest satisfaction in Key West. The perfect location in Old Town Historic Key West surrounded by some of the finest dinning on Duval Street. Offering award-winning service and amenities of a luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Orchid Key Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchid Key Hotel Key West
- Orchid Key Inn Key West, Florida