We stayed three nights in Room 641, being a third floor Distant Ocean View Balcony King. Lovely large room, very clean with a huge, well-appointed bathroom. The ocean view was closest to being in a much more expensive beachfront room. Convenient free parking on the ground floor. The grounds were attractive and very well kept, as was the pool area. The in room bar fridge was not working on arrival, and a replacement fridge was brought up immediately. All staff were extremely friendly. The location on the southern end of Duval Street made it easy to walk its lengh (25 minutes) and see most of the attractions. We ate a few times at the Southernmost Cafe on the beach next to the hotel, and the food was great and the atmosphere fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida