Southernmost Beach Resort
Fairfield Inn & Suites Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$224
Fairfield Inn
US$303
US$280
US$604
US$286
  • Restaurant
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$474
US$370
US$389
US$293
Travelocity
  • Pool
Almond Tree Inn(Key West)
US$374
US$324
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
6,085 results
All reviewsdewey housela mertranquility pooltanning piershores barwest lawnbeer schoolactivities directorsand barpartial ocean viewduval streetocean frontoceanfront roomquiet end of duvalprivate beachquicheour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

This was my husband's and my second visit here. We loved it as much this year as we did last year. Beautiful and immaculate room, spectacular waterfront views, friendly and helpful staff. Unfortunately we won't be staying here next year due to a tremendous increase in their room rates. Sigh...
Now we have to find someplace new to love and I just don't know if that's possible! This is a wonderful place to stay. If it fits into your budget, then treat yourself!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Marlene W
Colleen M, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our resort. It is regrettable to read that you feel you will not be able to return to us in the future. Our resort has undergone many improvements over the past several years to offer our guests the most luxurious experience possible. It is not our intention to disappoint our guests but rather it is our commitment to exceptional customer service that drives us to ensure that every guest has the time of their life while with us. I hope there may be other travel date options you can chose from to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

Wow, what an experience! We had our 25th anniversary, super wow!! First time there. The service is excellent, the room at the Dewey house was heaven. The breakfast was very appreciated! I felt like a Queen. It was a bit expensive that's why we were there 5 days only. I would have prefer a ten days. Consider having packages for a week or ten days or more!!

Ouf!

Room Tip: The room upstairs have a magnificient view on the Atlantic Ocean.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is a terrific location and very nice facility. My wife and I have stayed here a number of times over the last three years, three times in the last year alone always booking the same ocean front rooms. Some of the things that always made it special for us is no longer true. When arriving the front desk staff had changed, the acknowledgement of being past guests we always received was gone, the complementary glass of wine/beer was no longer given.On all of our stays over the last two years we have requested a certain room and were always able to receive the same room. I stayed at the hotel this past October and checked and was told again being a returning guest there should be no problem meeting our request. When we received the paperwork to sign in I this time I noticed that we were not given the room we had requested. All I was told that they do not guarantee rooms and for some reason it was change a couple of week before. They agreed to change us on the second day of our stay but could not put us in area we had originally requested. Possibly I booked at the old owners much lower rate and the room was given to someone at the new owners higher rate, maybe I'm being a bit cynical. Again we have always loved this facility and the service staff at the bars are terrific, but as we plan our trip back here in April due to the much higher rates it does not have the same appeal it once had for us so am starting to look elsewhere.

Room Tip: Ocean front rooms 736/737
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
10  Thank mangotango1
Colleen M, Guest Relations Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review our property. We strive to create an environment where our guests can honestly say they received exceptional customer service and to see we failed to meet both of our expectations is troubling. Please be assured that your thoughtful comments will be shared with our staff members so we can address these challenges and create a better experience for our future guests. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to improve upon your last visit with another in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

I am so disappointed that we can longer stay at the Southermost. My family has been staying here the past few years and we loved it, no complaints. In fact, I've written rave reviews on this site. I was shocked to find out the same exact room we have booked for $350 the past few years is now $700 a night! Last year, 5 nights in February was $1800 and this year, it came to $3500 (and that was with the extremely generous 5% "repeat guest" discount!). I was sure it was a mistake and called to speak to a manager to confirm. I have no idea how they justify it. I guess there are enough wealthy people to keep them in business, so they don't mind losing loyal customers. It's a shame, it was a great family location, but it's certainly not worth that price. I have recommended the place to several friends who were going to travel there this winter until they saw the price. There is no justification for the price increase, it's outrageous.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
21  Thank itri

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our resort. It is regrettable to read that you feel you will not be able to return to us in the future. Our resort has undergone many improvements over the past several years including completely renovated rooms, updated, luxurious bedding, plush bathroom linens, upscale toiletries, robes and waters in every room, an increase in resort activities, a new Sand Bar, improved security systems for every room and a brand new adult use Tranquility Pool. It is not our intention to dissatisfy our guests but rather it is our commitment to exceptional customer service that drives us to ensure that every guest has the time of their life while with us. I hope there may be other travel date options you can chose from to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

On a trip to Florida my friends and I drove from Miami to key west. We were pleasantly surprised ly this hotel. THERE WERE 4 of us and we shared a room. Plenty of space and big bathroom.. It is ideally located on beachfront. Wonderful views and lovely beach restaurant. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ceefax56

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. It is wonderful to read that you and your travel companions had such a nice time while staying with us. It is always wonderful to know that our rooms, grounds and location please our guests. We strive to make certain every guest has the time of their life while with us and we are happy to read we succeeded. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to having you as a guest again in the future.