We stayed at Southernmost the third week of February and really enjoyed it. Quiet, nice rooms, the quiet end of Duval St. but a short walk to all of the fun. What was nicest for us was all of the places to sit and relax. At the end of the buildings is a sandy area with lounges overlooking the ocean. A small pier with steps allows you to walk down into the ocean. A grassy area with chairs facing the beach is another option and a small public beach that allows the hotel guests to use the chairs for free make it easy to find your place. A lot of restaurants in the area that are all an easy walk and you can walk to the marina at the other end of Duval in twenty minutes.
It was a great break from the constant cold and snow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida