Celebration our 5th anniversary in key west, we found this great hotel away from all drunk crazies. I'm writing this review at 7am sitting in the courtyard watching the water... Very quiet. The room was clean and perfect, a block from the southernmost point and at the end of Duval... Perfect. Lots of amenities if you want them. Last night there was a solo guitar player playing soft music and interacting with his ten listeners.... So very nice. Expensive but worth it for the right occasion or if you want to get away from the debacherie for a while.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida