I will start by saying that the resort is beautiful. I booked over the phone months before the trip,I was traveling with my husband and two teenage daughters.I wanted to make sure that the rooms were close and that we had some sort of outside space.They were my only specific requests and I was assured that we would be close and our rooms would have some sort of balcony or sitting area.When we arrived the rooms were next to each other but we had no balcony or even a chair outside,when I asked about this I was referred to a Manager who called me the next day and offered to move my husband and myself for only half of our trip but let the girls where they were in a different building.I was also told this would cost me an extra$125 a night.I did not move but I must say the rooms are very small and the air conditioner is very loud it was not a comfortable 6 days.there were also fees on my bill that I was not told about $25 a day for each room for every day,no explanation when I asked just a blank stare? I think if the Manager (I was never told his name) had come and spoken to me and made an honest effort to change our rooms I would feel very differently,I did not get what I had asked for and I was charged for 2 rooms with balconies and no one cared that I was upset.I would have to say its very nice but overpriced and customer satisfaction not very important .The maids and pool/beach boys were all very friendly it was the front desk staff that seemed indifferent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida