“Great amenities and hotel!”

Southernmost Beach Resort
Ranked #14 of 51 Hotels in Key West
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was our 2nd stay at this hotel and it was fabulous. Three pools, beach access, and water sports! Bike rentals were great for riding the island. Omar was always happy and greeted you with a smile! Only complaint was the rock hard mattresses.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Mamahipps
M_Babich, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am very pleased to read that your 2nd stay with us was fabulous. I do apologize if the mattress in you room was uncomfortable and I hope you will contact me so I can have the housekeeping department address this issue. I appreciate your kind words for Omar; he is a Good Will Ambassador to be certain and we all feel very fortunate to have him on our team. I will be sure to share your comments with him. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to seeing you for a 3rd return visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was a great hotel to stay at. The location was wonderful; it was right on the beach. The staff was extremely helpful for everything we needed. The concierge and front desk were exemplary. I will definitely be staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I’m happy to read that you enjoyed your time at our resort. I appreciate the kind comments you have for our staff members; they all work so hard to make sure every guest has a wonderful time. We all look forward to having you with us again and I would like to thank you once more for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Was not sure where to stay and narrowed my choices between southernmost and a few others. We can't speak negatively about our other choices as we did not stay there but southernmost was the best choice. Location excellent, service excellent. We booked the southernmost hotel but when we arrived they had already upgraded us to southernmost on the beach. WOW! Pool was great and the beach was great! Bryan gave us great advice on places to eat a great dinner (commadore) and a fun place to watch the World Cup. (Jack Flats) ask for Lane for some great drinks. We would definitely visit again.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. It’s very rewarding to hear that your visit to Key West was so great and that we were able to be a part of it. Your kind words for Bryan are greatly appreciated and I will be sure to share them with him and the rest of our staff. We look forward to the chance to host you again for a future stay. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel was lovely. We had a 'Distant Ocean View Balcony' room and were not disappointed! The view, and the room, were beautiful. The hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and accommodating.

We also loved the location, perfect for going to the beach or exploring town. We also had a few meals in the Cafe on the beach, great food, service and views!
We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am very pleased you enjoyed your time with us and will definitely stay with us again. We strive to provide exceptional customer service for all of our guests and it is always rewarding to hear when we succeed. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We liked the hotel, but our toilet wouldn't flush. We call for them to repair it and they never came. We had to use the toilets in the tranquility pool. We checked out. The room was nice, the ac worked well, the room was clean and the parking was great. Our favorite part of our stay here was the musician at the pool, the pool itself and easy access to the beach. We also liked the make your own ice cream sundae.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank LBNYHG
M_Babich, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and provide us with feedback about your recent stay. Please accept my sincere apologies for the challenges you encountered with the toilet in your room and subsequent lack of service. I am very pleased to read that the rest of your experience at our resort turned out well and I hope you will give us another opportunity to make a future stay with us exceptional. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review, your comments are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 10 Year Anniversary with a 3 night stay at the Southernmost on the Beach. We loved this place. The rooms are top notch with a large bathroom and a very comfortable bed. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.There are several pools including one where I watched a World Cup match while in the pool. I initially thought the location on the opposite end of Duval St. was going to be an issue, but we did that walk every night and it wasn't an issue at all. It actually gave us the chance to check out a few shops, bars and galleries along the way. There is a person who can book excursions right on premises. (I can't say enough about the 'Commotion on the Ocean' sunset cruise.) I highly recommend both the hotel and Key West!

1  Thank Mgriffith11

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your 10th anniversary stay and your words of recommendation are truly appreciated. It’s great that you had the opportunity to enjoy many of the fun and unique amenities we offer as well as enjoy the wonderful attractions down on Duval Street. I certainly hope you will stay with us again should your travels bring you back to Key West. Thank you again for taking the time to write your review, your compliments are greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I now realize the difference between a hotel and a RESORT. There was so much to do and see and it was all so beautiful. I had to remind myself I could leave the resort. Staff was incredible and it was just a real pleasure. Best vacation EVER!

Room Tip: We liked being by the tranquility pool and could go to other 2 pools when we wanted to hear the live...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review of our property. I really appreciate all of the kind words you have for our resort and staff and I am very pleased they were able to help make this your best vacation ever. I know that our staff members genuinely want our guests to have a fantastic time while visiting and your praise is much appreciated. Thank you again for writing your review and we look forward to seeing you very soon!