Great place to stay in Keys. Staff very friendly & helpful..even though the concierge forgot to call the cab(but that's okay). Rooms/hotel grounds were very clean & fresh. You have a choice of 3 pools & very close to ocean. The one thing that did bug me was that when you leave the room & take your key with you the AC goes into a power save mode so upon re entry to your room it can be rather warm & since we went in Aug that was not pleasant. To keep the power save mode from happening you have to keep you room key in the AC slot. My roomie & I had to keep one keep in the slot & share the other which is kind of annoying when one person wants to go to the room & one doesn't. I really don't have any other complaints other than don't go in August. It's just too miserably hot!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida