So this place goes on the list of "What to do if you only have 24 hrs in Key West" because thanks to a blizzard in the NE my BFF and I only had a day and a half to enjoy this beautiful place. We totally maxed out the day and this place provided a comfy bed to rest in. Loved it! The people were so nice. The spa was great, the beach was nice and well kept. AAAAHHHHH! What more can I say. I just didn't want to leave, especially since we had to drive back to Fort Lauderdale at 3 AM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida