Again from the experience of Trip Advisor, I decided to select this hotel for our stay on Key West, from check in until the front door of the room this looked like an average US Hotel/Motel, opening the room revealed something completely spectacular.
This is one of the nicest rooms I've stayed in, I think only a suite at the Venetian in Vegas even comes close, but the view was something else. With a balacony looking out over the sea, this place was brilliant.
The only real negative was the poor service and attitude of staff at the BeachFront Cafe who were rather brash.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located where Duval street meets the Atlantic Ocean in historic old town, Southernmost Beach Resort stretches over 6 acres across 2 city blocks on the quieter end of Duval Street, away from the hustle of Key West activities, but close enough to the excitement when you want it. The resort offers many on-site amenities such as 3 pools, 4 bars, a private oceanfront beach with tanning pier, access to public South Beach, an oceanfront restaurant, fitness center and petite spa. Southernmost Beach Resort now encompasses the Southernmost on the Beach, Southernmost Hotel and La Mer Hotel and Dewey House all part of the former Southernmost Hotel Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Southernmost Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southernmost On The Beach Hotel Key West
- Key West Southernmost Beach
- Southernmost Beach Hotel
- Southernmost Beach Resort Key West, Florida