Crowne Plaza Key West La Concha(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$347
US$312
US$333
  • Restaurant
Ocean Key Resort & Spa(Key West)
US$348
US$336
US$556
US$198
US$172
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Havana Cabana at Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$540
US$348
Orbitz.com
6,393 results
All reviewsdewey housela mertranquility pooltanning piershores barwest lawnbeer schoolsand barpartial ocean viewduval streetocean frontoceanfront roomquiet end of duvalprivate beachquicheour honeymoontrip to key west
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great location to what Key West has to offer. Well kept grounds, pools, accommodations!! Property is lovely, and the friendly staff service can't be beat. This resort is located across the street from a small grocery/deli which makes the purchase of some lessor expensive meals available. The choice of three pools is also an added feature that you will not find anywhere else. And if traveling without children, then "the tranquility" pool is the best. You can get sun or shade at this pool.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
M_Babich, General Manager at Southernmost Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear hestertemple,

Thank you for your 5 star review! I am glad to see you found your Key West Paradise! From your review it looks like you took full advantage of all our Resort has to offer. We like to think we offer immaculate facilities with an upscale level of service, all while keeping the Key West atmosphere alive! And don't get us started on those Ocean view rooms, they really can't be beat! We look forward to welcoming you back for a return trip. It is never too early to start relaxing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

enjoy an amazing view of the ocean while knocking your hangover off with one of the best bloody Mary‘s you’ll eat! I am beyond sick of this place is amazing and the food is So good. We love having breakfast here in the mornings.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Tara Q,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear you thoroughly enjoyed your time in Key West and our famous Bloody Mary was able to get you back in the game! And how can you beat the stunning ocean views while you enjoy? We look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Our 3 refreshing pools are the perfect place to beat the summer heat!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Dearest Bernadette, John, Sam, the entire Family Affair team and the entire crew at Southernmost Beach Resort,

I’m sorry it took me a few days to be able to collect my thoughts, but I wanted to express clearly how amazing your entire team was on our wedding day. Steve and I could not have had a more perfect day and that is all because of you. From the very first day you made this entire experience enjoyable, fun, and absolutely stress-free. You were there for us through every decision making process, helping us make the best choices for a wedding that we could only imagine. You were able to take our ideas and make them a beautiful reality. You ensured us thoughout our year of planning that we were in great hands and you were absolutely right! I can’t image anyone else doing a better job!
And Bernadette, whatever you have done to get in the good graces of the weather gods, KEEP DOING IT! You promised me the day of the wedding that rain wouldn’t keep us from having the most perfect day and you were right! The sun shower that came in that day landed right between our amazing photo tour around town with John and ended at 5pm on the dot just in time for family pics and the ceremony! And when the torrential thunder storm came through, your team, especially Sam and Sanaris, made sure that it didn’t stop a minute of the fun!
So thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for a picture perfect wedding day! We owe it all to you and your team.
Love,
Chrissy and Steve Flite

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Chrissy L,

Congratulations! Thank you for choosing the Southernmost Beach Resort to celebrate such a special occasion! We really enjoy building special relationships with our guests and weddings are a fun way to welcome you to our SOMO family! I am so proud to hear how flawless everything was! If there is one thing we are good at, it is creating memories that turn into traditions, so we will look forward to welcoming you both back for many anniversaries to come!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t say enough about this property. The location is fantastic! The butterfly house was directly across the street. The southern most point and Hemingway’s house were short walks from this resort. There were several quaint places to eat within walking distance. We stayed in the Island Wing which was perfect! We parked right outside of our room and we had a pool and the pool bar right beside us. The restaurant, which was excellent by the way, was opposite our room. The pier was a short walk from our room. The room itself was quite cozy. The beds were comfortable and there was little window seat. The toilet/shower were separate from the sink area and the AC unit was near the sink. I loved that because I get really warm when drying my hair. They had actual hangers in the closet and their bath products were absolutely dreamy! The ledges in the tub were wide enough so I could shave my legs in the shower. I’m looking forward to my next stay here!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Melanie C,

Thank you for you stellar review and for choosing SOMO for you special occasion! Its reviews like this and guests like yourself that give us a lot of pride in what we do. We read your review in our morning managers meeting and the team was so impressed with the description of your stay, we felt like we were there on vacation with you! Those waterfront rooms really can't be beat! We are lucky to call this stretch of Paradise, home! From festive bars to relaxing at the edge of America, our resort really has it all! I am so glad your family took full advantage of all we have to offer! There seems to be a common sentiment when our guests check out, they all wish they had more time at SOMO! We thank you and we look forward to your next stay with us! Contact our Reservations Team today to take advantage of some amazing seasonal specials!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved it!! Great vacay spot!! This location was extremely beautiful!! Staff was very helpful! We had a great view of the ocean out on the pier that was exclusively for this beach resort!! We would recommend this location to anyone

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Beth B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us! I am delighted that you enjoyed your time. I am glad to see that the Southernmost Beach Resort was able to make our mark on your Key West memories. We like to think our staff and facilities really shine here on our sunny island. In this industry we know how important word of mouth can be, so we thank you for recommending our resort. We look forward to showing your friends and family the same 5 star service! Make sure to join them for a return trip, it is never too soon to start relaxing again!