We stayed here awhile ago for a wedding that was in Key West and I forgot to write a review. Neat little bed and breakfast right on Duval St. for a great price. Great little pool and within walking distance of almost everything. Nice rooms, too. Our room was very small, but still comfortable. Our friends had the room on the second floor facing Duval St. Great room, but they didn't get any sleep b/c you can hear everything on Duval. I'd stay here again for a few days, but not more than that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Hospitality Inns is a family of Key West accommodations. Family-owned and operated since 2006, our properties suit a wide range of guests and families.Our four properties are meticulously maintained and located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. Ideally located, our accommodations are within walking distance of countless restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches, Mallory Square and mile-long Duval Street.Within our family of accommodations, we have four unique and distinct properties. Whether you are seeking a quiet, romantic, secluded stay, or vacation rentals for a family retreat, we have you covered. Our properties include a tropical bed and breakfast on Duval Street, a cozy inn near the beach and Southernmost Point, a historic “Conch” house, and quaint vacation cottages and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wicker Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse Key West, Florida