Stayed in room 21 (upstairs/back). Friends stayed in room 20 (downstairs/side). Both were perfectly comfy, 21 somewhat larger. Location is perfect, being on Duval but not right in the heart of the noisy section. Front desk were most helpful, and volunteered discount vouchers with their recommendations. Parking limited, so arrive early is my tip.
Pool area is very pleasant with adequate number of loungers and plenty of other seating. Rooms we had were a little dated, but the beds were comfy and everything worked. We were extremely happy, and I would book here again. Value for money was good considering the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Hospitality Inns is a family of Key West accommodations. Family-owned and operated since 2006, our properties suit a wide range of guests and families.Our four properties are meticulously maintained and located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. Ideally located, our accommodations are within walking distance of countless restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches, Mallory Square and mile-long Duval Street.Within our family of accommodations, we have four unique and distinct properties. Whether you are seeking a quiet, romantic, secluded stay, or vacation rentals for a family retreat, we have you covered. Our properties include a tropical bed and breakfast on Duval Street, a cozy inn near the beach and Southernmost Point, a historic “Conch” house, and quaint vacation cottages and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Wicker Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse Key West, Florida