My husband and I stayed here June 24 - 27. We were fortunate to have a room on the second story overlooking Duval Street with a front porch, two rocking chairs and other chairs. If we were not visiting Duval Street and area or by the pool we were on the front porch chilling in the rocking chairs and people watching. The room is small but we did not spend a lot of time there. We found the large bed to be very comfortable. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The breakfast includes cereal, oatmeal, Danish's, bagels, English muffins, French toast, waffles, wheat bread and yogurt as well as hot tea and coffee. I found the entire property to be very clean and well maintained and the front desk very accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Hospitality Inns is a family of Key West accommodations. Family-owned and operated since 2006, our properties suit a wide range of guests and families.Our four properties are meticulously maintained and located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. Ideally located, our accommodations are within walking distance of countless restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches, Mallory Square and mile-long Duval Street.Within our family of accommodations, we have four unique and distinct properties. Whether you are seeking a quiet, romantic, secluded stay, or vacation rentals for a family retreat, we have you covered. Our properties include a tropical bed and breakfast on Duval Street, a cozy inn near the beach and Southernmost Point, a historic “Conch” house, and quaint vacation cottages and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wicker Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse Key West, Florida