Wicker Guesthouse is located right on Duval Street where the action is. All the more of a pleasant surprise is the beautiful courtyard tropical garden with the pool - the perfect quiet place to have a siesta. The rooms are clean and spacious and tastfully decorated. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Hard to imagine a better place to stay for having some fun filled days in Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Hospitality Inns is a family of Key West accommodations. Family-owned and operated since 2006, our properties suit a wide range of guests and families.Our four properties are meticulously maintained and located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. Ideally located, our accommodations are within walking distance of countless restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches, Mallory Square and mile-long Duval Street.Within our family of accommodations, we have four unique and distinct properties. Whether you are seeking a quiet, romantic, secluded stay, or vacation rentals for a family retreat, we have you covered. Our properties include a tropical bed and breakfast on Duval Street, a cozy inn near the beach and Southernmost Point, a historic “Conch” house, and quaint vacation cottages and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Wicker Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse Key West, Florida