We booked 2 nights (2 adults + 2 small childern). When we arrived the office was already closed. The room was super-small, no real (bright) lights inside, the Baby-Crib had not even a blanket/linen or something alike to cover the flat matress and - even more important - the Baby. In short words: We were shocked and really not happy. We tried to call the number (shown on the office) and had to call their "emergency-hotline". Unfortunately the lady on the phone could (or would) not help us - we had to pay for this night anyway. So we ended up with all the kids in the bed...and almost no sleep! Besides the lack of space there was so much noise in the night (as if there would be constructions going on somewhere near-by). Breakfast was next to the pool-outside. With only few chairs, few sun/rain-umbrellas and no high-chair for the Baby. No Chance to enjoy.
The only positive experience we made there is that the manager accepted our cancellation for the 2nd night without charging extra-fees. Nevertheless we will never go back there or recommend that place to other families. It's simply not worth the Money!
(For a little more [money] we found ourself a super-cool hotel-room - with unspeakable more to offer to their guest...)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Key West Hospitality Inns is a family of Key West accommodations. Family-owned and operated since 2006, our properties suit a wide range of guests and families.Our four properties are meticulously maintained and located in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. Ideally located, our accommodations are within walking distance of countless restaurants, shops, art galleries, beaches, Mallory Square and mile-long Duval Street.Within our family of accommodations, we have four unique and distinct properties. Whether you are seeking a quiet, romantic, secluded stay, or vacation rentals for a family retreat, we have you covered. Our properties include a tropical bed and breakfast on Duval Street, a cozy inn near the beach and Southernmost Point, a historic “Conch” house, and quaint vacation cottages and studio apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Wicker Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wicker Guesthouse Hotel Key West
- Wicker Guesthouse Key West, Florida