“Best key lime pie in town”
Review of Key West Cakes

Key West Cakes
Ranked #8 of 8 Bakeries in Key West
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Nice place, smells gorgeous since you open the door, but when you try the key lime pie you are transported to heaven.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

The girl that served was very unhelpful in helping with the section process did not pack our selections with care all all over the box and mushy when we opened it and that was no fault if ours since we walked one block back to our hotel with it.
Would not recommend

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We always make sure we stop at Key West Cakes for cupcakes and cookies. They have such a wonderful variety of cupcakes and I love how they are displayed on the counter. They also have some refrigerated ones. The cupcakes are very large and the frosting is delicious. I love how they package them in a takeout container with a KWC sticker on them.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I planned our destination wedding in Key West from Kentucky. Talked only on the phone and through email with the crew from Key West Cakes. Each time I called or emailed they were patient and understanding, talking me through each question or concern I had. We ended up sending a picture of a cake we had found online and getting a white cake with raspberry filling.
The bakery sent our cake over to Sebago Watersports, the company with which we were getting married, and we didn't have to do a thing! I truly loved that, it made things much less stressful for me and my family. Our cake was delicious! I can't wait to eat the separate cake we bought to bring home and freeze! Thanks again!

1  Thank Andi D
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Love this place, went in over a year ago to get a cupcake and a year later returned for more of them, plus they made the best wedding cake for my daughter last weekend. Make sure that you try the key lime cupcakes with some raspberry filling. Yum!

1  Thank Vchiggins