I will preface this by stating that I am an extremely picky hotel guest, but the Almond Tree Inn blew me away! The location was perfect...just off duval street but quiet enough that we slept great (especially since the beds were like sleeping on clouds!). The rooms were decorated beautifully (even had personal keurig machines and wine fridges) and although they were small, they made use of space very well! I felt like we were in our own private villa. Pool was serene and tranquil with the lush landscaping and we thoroughly enjoyed the free breakfasts and happy hours. Tickets for free drinks each night were an added treat! Front desk staff was always helpful and ready to answer any questions we had. We will definitely stay here again on our next trip to the keys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida