Like many other reviewers, my husband and I loved this hotel. Bill, Shea and Sean were wonderful hosts. The rooms are small but furnished to perfection. Pool and hot tub along with the KOI pond was great for relaxing. The proximity to Duval Street made all the Key West "attractions" within easy walking distance. We did not use our car until we drove out at the end of the stay. We were there over the holidays and the lights and decorations made the stay even more joyful.
Can't find anything bad to say about this place. If you want a giant room, this is not the place to be; but you will love it if you stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida