We spent a lovely, long weekend at the Almond Tree last November and were very pleased. Our room was clean, well appointed and roomy. I would suggest a room in the back on the 2nd floor as we had, if you want to avoid any pool activity. But it was never very noisy. The staff were very accommodating, helping out with bike rentals and dinner reservations. The location is great-close enough to Duval Street, but at the quieter end. It was not cheap, but well worth it. My husband and I will return to the Almond Tree, without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida