We stayed two nights in a room with two double beds. Nicely updated rooms that were very clean. Ours had a little fridge to keep food, wine etc. My wife commented on how great the sheets were. Quaint pool and sitting area. Quiet despite being on a busy street. Close to most everything you need.
Price was a bit too high. Would not spend that much again during August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida