Found this place on Tripadvisor and got a friend to check out the location which she said was great so booked for 3 nights and weren't disappointed. We hired bikes from across the street as recommended by reception and had a great time biking around and exploring. The hotel was a great base, located just off the quieter end of Duval Street and near to bars and restaurants but still quiet enough to sit and enjoy a drink of an evening. The family rooms were well-appointed with 2 huge comfortable beds and there was a lovely little pool which we enjoyed taking a dip in after a day out sightseeing. The complimentary breakfast was very tasty and we wished we could have stayed longer, we'll definitely stay here next time we visit Key West.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida