We recently stayed at the Almond Tree Inn and were pleasantly surprised. It is a small hotel one block from the quietier end of Duval Street. The room was beautifully decorated, bathroom clean and modern. Very pretty grounds. Parking on site for $7.00, which is essential in Key West. There is a happy hour with free beer, wine and snacks in the afternoon and free continental breakfast. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Would definately recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Almond Tree Inn came to life in 2013 when we pulled together beautiful, green minded, and Made in the USA products from the top manufactures and designers in the industry. The guest rooms feature custom made furnishings, amazing showers, the latest in technology, stunning wood floors, luxurious linens, and beautiful artwork by local artist.With the ambiance of a secluded resort you would never imagine Duval Street is just 50 steps outside our gates... "Ranked #1 Hotels & Resorts in Key West by TripAdvisor with over 700 five star ratings" Winner "Certificate of Excellence 2011,12,13,14,15". Travelers Choice Award #10 Small Hotel in the USA 2015. Give us a call to book your stay and join us in Celebrating a New Almond Tree Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Almond Tree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Almond Tree Hotel Key West
- Almond Tree Inn Key West, Florida