My wife and our two kids, 11 & 7, stayed at the Hyatt Beach House as an Interval International exchange for a summer family vacation. We have stayed at several hotel and timeshare resorts over the years. This was one of the best. We were pleasantly surprised by a call from the concierge several days prior to our arrival to check and see if we had any questions and/or needs that could be addressed prior to our stay.
The quality and cleanliness of the resort and our room were excellent. The staff was always friendly and attentive to our requests. The setting was nice and secluded away from heavy tourist activity. However, we felt like everything we needed was relatively close.
Our kids loved staying there and we would gladly go back any time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condominium Resort, residential in nature, set on the east side of the island overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. Please note, resort will be a smoke free facility starting January 1, 2016 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Beach House Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Beach Hotel
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Beach Resort
- Hyatt Beach House Resort
- Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Beach House Florida