These is not a hotel but a timeshare condo where you can sometimes trade in or buy days that are open. Most condo are set up as a two bedroom owner lockout (which means there is a door that can be locked and effectively making a two bedroom condo into a 1) one bedroom studio with no view) and 2) a one bedroom with full living room/kitchen/balcony. We have gotten the two bedroom for a week to past two years. The location is great, on the north west end of the island in the middle of old town but, happily, two blocks away from the noise of Duval. While the people noise is minimal at night the delivery trucks for the next door westin are a pain at least 2 of 7 nights when they seem to come between midnight and 6 AM, idling and running the truck lift. The front desk staff are extremely attentive (an upgrade since last year) but the conciergie is a bit of a ditz, albeit a friendly one. The Westin Marina is right outside the gate and offers tons of pricey activities (you are in vacation right?). No restaurant on site but you can easly walk to many, many restaurantd to make even the most picky foodie happy. The pool is decent size for key west where some other hotels and guest houses offer none or a postage stamp pool. Bikes can be rented right at the Westin wharf. Its a bit of a walk but the Fort Zachary State park beach can be walked to in 15 minutes ($2.50 park entry). No oven there is a convection/microwave combo. I understand the major appl;icances are updated next year. TVs are flat screen but super small and in all bedrooms and the living room. Area rug in the living room could be replaced. Overall, a decent value for a family where location is more important than updated rooms and space. The other Hyatt time share proprties are spacious and new BUT you will have to take a shuttle to get to old town! The Hyatt has a hotel but we'v enever stayed there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condominium Resort with Victorian styling; situated in the heart of Old Town, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Sunset Harbor Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort Key West, Florida