The studio is worse than an Econolodge. If you are OK with paying over $300 for a cave with a great location, then this place is for you. I doubt that the 1 BR would be substantially better since heating and ventilation desperately need to be replaced. The bathrooms are beyond tired and there is no poolside amenities of any kind. The location could not be better. We own at the Hyatt Windward Pointe and we would recommend that you stay there and drive downtown. Parking is convenient on both sides of down and Sunset Harbor charges you anyway - so what is the point? Stay away from this tired, noisy, out-of-date hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Condominium Resort with Victorian styling; situated in the heart of Old Town, overlooking the Gulf of Mexico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Sunset Harbor Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Sunset Harbor Resort Key West, Florida