Key West Bayside Inn & Suites
US$383
US$348
Travelocity
  • Pool
Havana Cabana Key West(Key West)(Great Value!)
US$370
US$188
US$251
US$197
US$439
  • Breakfast included
Sunset Key Cottages(Key West)
US$791
US$764
US$449
US$269
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchenwaffle makerwasher dryerone bedroom suitecontinental breakfastpool and hot tubduval streetnice poolkeysstovegulfscootersofamuffinsbalconies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 November 2009

Me and my brother took a little "getaway" for a few days and stayed at the Travelodge. At first, at check-in I gave my name and after some searching, the hotel states that they have already checked in somebody in my name. They give us another room but when we enter we find one double bed. Not wanting to cuddle with my brother, we asked to upgrade for 30 more a night. This room was extremely spacious and had a balcony facing the Gulf. You do need to have a car or some other form of transportation to get to the heart of Key West which was a bother so this will not be a place I will stay again. If you prefer to stay away from the hussle and bussle of the downtown area, this is good enough.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anthonyra456
Reviewed 1 June 2009

Got this hotel off hotwire.com for $80. Stayed one night. Room was ok, went to use shower and it didn't work. Called front desk, they said they would send someone to look it. No one ever came. My husband was able to jimmy it so it would work. I can't imagine paying over $100 for this place. Also, roosters in parking lot will keep you up all night.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Biffrollerskate
Reviewed 19 May 2009

I'm just amazed about this place, it's just a peace of paradise. The hotel is just perfect to visit the island and get a break in such a beautiful place. Hotel is comfortable, just enough to sleep and get fresh for the next day. Staff friendly.

• Stayed: July 2006, travelled with friends
2  Thank tomawok
Reviewed 29 April 2009

I stayed here for mu honeymoon. I have to say I am a bit disappointed. My main concern is not the hotel itself. The staff was just plain rude here. I asked for information about finding a cab, and the guy looked at me like I was a nuisance. I find rude employees unacceptable in the hospitality industry. I do not plan on staying here again solely based on that. There are many hiotels right around the area in the same price range. I plan to stay somewhere else next time to see if they appreciate my business more.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank hmoontraveler
Reviewed 16 April 2009

My husband and I went to KW w/ 4 friends. We waited to long to book a hotel and couldn't find anything decently priced. We booked a three bedroom king suite which allowed us all to stay together and save some money. Overall the hotel was good. The best thing is the rooms were big, it was like being in a condo, not a hotel. It was convienient to have a full kitchen. Also, we had two balconies! One looked out to the water. The worst thing was the location. The island is small and I would have prefered to be closer to Duval Street so we could just walk everywhere we went, but we were a good distance away. If we went to KW again with a group of people we would stay here. If it were just my husband and myself we would go to a B&B by Duval.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with friends