“fun in the sun”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“fun in the sun”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

the cottage was charming, clean, and close to Duval and all that Duval has to offer. The one thing I would caution is that we were there for 2 weeks and no cleaning or linen change was included in all that time, no extra toilet paper etc. was included either. The renter is responsible for buying any additional products needed. Cozy, clean, expensive but convenient.

in
Reviewed 10 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Very clean and located very close to all attractions”
Reviewed 24 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The cottage was very clean and nice and in a perfect location to attractions. We had a problem with the a/c in the upstairs bedroom and with one call to the rental company it was replaced with a new unit within two hours of the first call. This is the second time using this company for a rental and I would recommend it for any great get away.

SC
Reviewed 11 October 2012 for a stay in September 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
CT
Reviewed 27 September 2012 for a stay in September 2012

“Wonderful Stay”
Reviewed 24 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

We stayed at Tranquility august, 2012. My husband, our 6 year old and I loved the quaint cottage feel of Tranquility. The compound was enjoyable. We meet many of the other travelers staying there and enjoyed our time together. The people at at Home Key West were very friendly and knowledgable. We will definitely stay at Tranquility on our next trip to Key West!!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Amazing Stay”
Reviewed 22 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

This is one of the nicest places we have ever stayed at in KW. We have been coming to KW for well over 10 years and without a doubt Tranquility was a home run. The Cottage had everything we needed and the grill in back was a great bonus. Traveling for the 1st time with our 7 month old little girl to KW we fully took advantage of the pool and the quiet upstairs bedroom when she needed a nap. At night we were able to relax on the couch and watch TV or sit on the porch and enjoy the sounds and scents of KW. Additionally, the staff at at Home Key West set us up with a great contact at The Hip Tourist who provided us with a Crib, High Chair, Stroller and even helped us arrange a baby sitter. If you are looking for a top notch rental unit with a great support staff if you need help (which we never needed given how great the unit is) then this is the place for you. We made lot's of great new memories and are looking forward to our next stay at Tranquility.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing