“This restaurant has gone out of business”
Review of Vito's Piazza Key West - CLOSED

Vito's Piazza Key West
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

This has closed and it looks like something else is going in at the space. Not sure what. It seems restaurants at this location just have difficulty staying.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I loved vito's pizza, It was da bomb, but with every business in Key West, Vito's is out of business. Sad, I thought they were doing great with business.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Today I ordered a pizza for delivery from Vitos. I am a local and live only a few blocks from there so expected delivery to be somewhat prompt. I ordered & waited 45min & no pizza. So I called to check on things & was told it would be 10 more min. 30 min later it still hadn't arrived. After an 1hr 20 min of waiting I called and said I had to go to work in about 10 min. She said they wouldn't be able deliver by then. I waited for ever, then had to go to work hungry. The pizza is usually good but I don't appreciate people waisting my time. I thought they would have atleast offered to bring the pizza some other time. If you can't make a pizza and deliver it 3 blocks in 1 1/2 hrs maybe you need to make some changes.

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

Good Italian food at a reasonable price. Tasha did a great job. We had a cheese pizza and it was great.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stopped in for a late lunch at Vito's. Our server, Tasha, was super friendly and great! They have a cute little courtyard. The pizza is excellent- the best I have had here.

1  Thank VTH0kie_30