“great food great people” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 443 Restaurants in Key West
Price range: US$4 - US$16
Cuisines: Latin, Fusion, Caribbean
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Pleasure Ridge Park, Kentucky
“great food great people”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

my son Ross Minrath told me about this place and said it is one of his favorite. the food is fantastic. You have to try the corn on the cob. It is to die for. The owners were so nice and friendly. Just the kind of place you want to eat when on vacation. It's a local not a chain and it is wonderful.

3 Thank Dana L

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fantastic! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Who wants fire roasted corn when it feels like 90some degrees out? I do! I do! Best corn ever and darn good sandwiches, too. We now have 3 must-eat restaurants in KW.

3 Thank 1BlondeBunny
“Wow!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

Unpretentious little place but the food is soooooo good. Based on other reviews I knew that we would try the corn. Loved it!! My wife and I split the chicken thighs dinner and each had an ear of grilled corn. Totally and comfortably full.

1 Thank BLBUYS
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Honestly worth the Walk”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

It was hot the day we went to Paseo-very hot...and I would walk that walk in the heat every day for this place. Their sandwiches are made with what I can only imagine is love and magic because they are addictive. The ham and cheese is amazing-the cheese is gooey, the ham is AMAZING, the bread is beyond beyond good, and the aioli has just great flavor. The corn cannot be missed either-it is citrusy and charred and just delicious. Go here and enjoy and bring me one back too.

Visited June 2014
“Great caribbean style food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the Knowles House Bed and Breakfast next door. We stopped in and placed a small order to go, a pork sandwich, and the roasted corn on the cob. Both were ready in less than 10 minutes, Hot and delicious. The spices were perfect, reminiscent of trips to the Caribbean. A great place for a quick eat, Deli style. I will be back again and again.