“Delicious Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Cape Coral, Florida, United States
“Delicious Food”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This place was recommended to us by the "locals". A "blink and you'll miss it" location, but not small on taste! Incredibly flavorful beans & rice and pork wrap. Large portions. We ate outside amongst the chickens...which only added to the experience. We highly recommend this small, out of the way restaurant! Very authentic, very good! A must try while in Key West.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Janet K

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Beckley, West Virginia
“Excellent scallop sandwich”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We went back to this restaurant mainly because we liked it so well the first time but it was right next door to Knowles House where we were staying. I had read a review about the scallop sandwich and had to try it. Got it done on a 3 (scale of 1 to 5 for spice). Very good sandwich, could really taste the different spices. Of course had to have an some corn with it. Went back the next day and got the same. Good prices, too.

2 Thank Jennifer K
“Most memorable meal in the keys......”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Minimalist restaurant and accommodations but outstanding food! We had mahi, mahi on Cuban bread. My sandwich had all the toppings and my wife's had lettuce and aioli. Our tastebuds were overloaded and is one of those unique places you can't wait to get back to. I could have eaten there daily. I understand the corn is phenomenal.

1 Thank Martin S
Pleasure Ridge Park, Kentucky
“great food great people”
Reviewed 27 June 2014

my son Ross Minrath told me about this place and said it is one of his favorite. the food is fantastic. You have to try the corn on the cob. It is to die for. The owners were so nice and friendly. Just the kind of place you want to eat when on vacation. It's a local not a chain and it is wonderful.

3 Thank Dana L
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Fantastic! ”
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Who wants fire roasted corn when it feels like 90some degrees out? I do! I do! Best corn ever and darn good sandwiches, too. We now have 3 must-eat restaurants in KW.

3 Thank 1BlondeBunny