Beautiful property, full 2 br condo setup with plenty of conveniences perfect for extended stays, tropical landscape, serene ocean views, protected from northern cold fronts and the hustle and bustle of downtown, visually a 10, but a very noisy place.
Located at east end of KW airport runway and also in landing path of nearby naval air base, there is frequently annoying plane noise from military jets and touch and go traffic from the airport that sometimes flies directly over the hotel at <500 feet. Roosevelt Blvd. is a main thoroughfare with all manor of noisy motor cycles and traffic accompanied by a steady stream of jet ski's that traverse the waters edge.
Beautiful grounds come at the cost of loud hedge trimmers and blowers. Lawn maintenance starts around 7:45 am. Currently property is being painted and the diesel-powered crane, power washers, sanders and worker chatter is another constant noise and inconvenience factor.
Beats the snow and ice storms up North any day, but sometimes the noise will make you crazy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary vacation resort; residential styled units with fully equipped kitchens and dining areas; ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Windward Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Key West, Florida