My family of four spent the later part of our Spring Break in Key West. We spent six nights in the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs, then five nights at Windward Pointe. The room was great, spacious and fully stocked kitchen. Two bedrooms with TV's in both rooms made my kids very happy.
Unfortunately, service at this resort was not what we expected for the price. Room rate was high plus a resort fee. The one place that served food/drinks closed early. Rooms were made late (if at all). Usually late afternoon when you were trying to shower before dinner. Two nights of our stay no one came to make our room at all. Considering the room rate and resort fee this was more than disappointing. Hyatt should ensure that their guests paying premium rates are better taken care of.
We never received an activity schedule or saw any activities taking place. Upon booking, I had been told that their were scheduled activities and that we would receive a schedule. This did not happen.
This resort was not worth it. Next time I would stay elsewhere. Although, the Hyatt Regency in Bonita Springs had a smaller room, it had much more to offer. Windward Pointe was much more expensive and disappointing service. I would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary vacation resort; residential styled units with fully equipped kitchens and dining areas; ocean views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Windward Pointe Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Hotel Key West
- Hyatt Key West
- Key West Hyatt
- Hyatt Residence Club Key West, Windward Pointe Florida